Father’s day is just around the corner and Re: has put together the perfect giveaway for Dad! Skip the gift that he’ll throw in the top dresser drawer and Re:ward dad with a new grilling gift basket!
Born in Baton Rouge, where most occasions center around a meal and most events take place in the kitchen. Re: provides the perfect opportunity to do so since it is versatile enough to be paired with everything from pasta to steaks. The fresh, garlicky flavor will compliment anything you put on your table. It is simple, fresh, and delicious!
Re: Father’s Day Giveaway includes:
3 Bottles of Re: – Shake. Pour. Enjoy. Try it on a pasta salad, green salad, or fresh vegetables. Use as a marinade for chicken, pork, and seafood.
Wolfgang Puck 4 Piece Acaica BBQ Tool Set – Crafted of beautiful acacia wood and high quality stainless steel the tools are as stylish as they are functional. Set Includes:
slotted turner, fork, silicone basting brushed and a pair of locking tongs.
Cynthia Rowley of New York metal beverage tub – Beverage tub gives beverage display an attractive look. Metal construction makes clean-up easy. Transportation is made simple with its built-in handles.
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway! The only required entry is that you comment below and let us know what favorite recipe you would like to “re:invent” with Re: salad dressing and marinade?! To increase your odds, complete the extra entry options on the Rafflecopter.
There are limitless ways to use Re: to Re:invent just about any dish. Below is a delicious recipe from the ladies at Re: that Dad will be sure to love….
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 jalapenos, membrane removed and diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 bottle of Re: salad dressing (separated for use as marinade and in recipe)
- Marinate chicken in Re: for thirty minutes to overnight. Remove from marinade and pound chicken until thin. Cut each chicken breast into four strips. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, diced jalapenos, shredded cheese, and 1/4 cup of Re:. Place spoonful of jalapeno mixture on pounded chicken strip and roll up. Wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with toothpick. Place on grill and brush with Re:. Grill, uncovered, over indirect medium heat for 18-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and bacon is crisp, turning once.
- You will love this! Trust me here. You will love this recipe just the way it is or improvised... don’t have cheddar? no problem, blue cheese crumbles are delicious substituted in its place. Try a Serrano pepper if you want to spice it up a little more or an Anaheim if you don’t like quite as much heat. Ditch the pepper all together and use green onion if that’s what you have in the fridge (or garden).
Find Re: at the following local markets…