Baton Rouge Moms has been growing exponentially over the past three years, we are currently the largest online community reaching parents in the Baton Rouge area with over 30,000+ “friends” on social media! With such growth, it’s time for our team to grow too. Baton Rouge moms is currently hiring freelance contributors, BRM Ambassadors, an event coordinator and a sales coordinator!
Baton Rouge Moms Opportunities:
- Freelance Contributors – contribute to the Baton Rouge Moms website, writing articles highlighting local events, local business spotlight, parenting topics, reviews and all things Baton Rouge. Can commit to writing at least one to two posts per month.
- BRM Ambassadors – BRM Ambassadors should have an active social media presence and enjoy attending local family friendly events.
- Event coordinator – Calling all event planners and those who love planning events, Baton Rouge Moms is in need of a new team member to help manage and coordinate Baton Rouge Moms events.
- Sales coordinator – Sales or advertising/marketing experience preferred. Time Commitment: 5 hours/week from the comfort of your home!
Who should apply?
- Baton Rouge moms, stepmoms and grandmothers who live in and love the Baton Rouge area.
- Those who are active on social media and want to be more active in the community through contributions to Baton Rouge Moms .
- Organized and timely. You’ll be given a consistent schedule and advance notice for each post or assignment, but it’s important that you are able to meet deadlines and follow any guidelines you’re given.
Why should you apply?
- Give back to the place you call home! You’ll get to share your love of Baton Rouge and parenting with the largest online community of moms in Baton Rouge.
- Fun opportunities!! Attend and cover Family Friendly events in Baton Rouge, review products that you get to keep, attend contributor events and more!
- Your posts will include a brief author bio, directing visitors to your site and increasing exposure for your own blog or business. You’ll also be included on a contributor page, where readers can learn more about you.
- You’ll learn some behind-the-scenes tips and tricks on how Baton Rouge Moms is run and created. These bits of knowledge may help you in your own blogging or business endeavors and include blogging tips, social media management, SEO helps and more.
- The Baton Rouge Moms community is the largest online platform reaching parents in the Baton Rouge area…and growing. You’ll see some positive and exciting changes over the next year. As this happens, we may need extra help, or new positions could become available. You would be among the first people I’d inquire with if I need more (paid) support or assistance.
- You will be paid!! For now, this probably won’t be enough to pay the mortgage, but it will be a little lagniappe in your pocketbook each month.
If you’re interested in joining the Baton Rouge Moms team and would like to learn more, please Email your résumé or Bio to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to let us know which position or positions you would like to apply for.
Deadline to apply is April 15th.