Disclosure: This is a “sponsored post.” The companies who sponsored it compensated BRM via a cash payment, gift, or giveaway. Opinions expressed herein are that of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of the sponsor.
Winn-Dixie grocery stores have announced a first for its shoppers in the South – the launch of a new smartphone app, “My Winn Dixie” and improved Winn-Dixie website that now delivers personalized digital coupons based on each customer’s personal shopping habits.
Winn Dixie partnered with digital coupon leader Coupons.com (NYSE:COUP), which has developed the technology to ensure shoppers receive the coupons they want.
Additional features of the new “My Winn Dixie” app and enhanced website include:
- Virtual Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card to allow customers to redeem coupons, earn fuelperks! rewards and track savings when scanned at the register
- A shopping list complete with scan functionality so customers can add items using their smart phone camera to scan product bar codes
- fuelperks! rewards and coupon savings balances
- GPS-enabled location finders to locate grocery stores and fuelperks! gas stations
- Weekly circular specific to each store that can easily be sorted by category
Customers can easily click and save offers and redeem them using either their physical reward card, phone number look-up, or the app’s digital reward card at the register. The more people shop with this program, the more personalized their coupons will become. My Winn-Dixie offers customers the same functionality on both the mobile app and website, so customers can use the features at home or while in the store.
The app also keeps track of the Fuelperks savings customers earn for gas discounts as well as locating the nearest participating gas station.
Baton Rouge Moms
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Moms (see all)
- Mistletoe Market Christmas Photos – with Baton Rouge Moms - November 14, 2018
- 2018 Baton Rouge Holiday & Christmas Events Guide – Sponsored by Rapid Urgent Care - November 1, 2018
- BATON ROUGE AREA HALLOWEEN – TRICK-OR-TREATING & TRUNK-OR-TREAT - October 23, 2018