Disclosure: Baton Rouge Moms is a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for our time and efforts in attending shows and reporting our opinion, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers and events coming to Baton Rouge, Feld Entertainment has provided Baton Rouge Moms with complimentary tickets.
The Monsters Return to Baton Rouge! Monster Jam® returns featuring an all new dirt track, Grave Digger and 7 other Monster Jam Monster Trucks! Monster Jam® will be performing at the Baton Rouge River Center March 4th through the 6th!
Monster Jam® is fun for the whole family, and it’s so much more than just watching big trucks. These trucks actually face off in two different forms of competition — side-by-side racing and freestyle: Side-by-side racing – traditional bracket racing, where the first truck, with the least amount of penalties, crosses the finish line is declared the winner. Freestyle competition – allows drivers a limited amount of time on the open floor to show off their skills. In this category, the fans serve as the judges.
A few Monster Jam® fun facts:
- Typical Monster Jam trucks cost $600,000 yearly to build, staff, compete, transport and maintain on the Monster Jam tour.
- Steel body full-size cars are the vehicles typically crushed during a Monster Jam event.
- Cars, as well as vans, buses, motor homes, airplanes and ambulances, are attained from local junkyards and returned after each event.
- Average number of cars crushed per year: 3,000.
Monster Jam® will be performing at the Baton Rouge River Center:
Friday, March 4, at 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 6, at 3 p.m.
Party In The Pits:
- March 5 from 4:30 – 6pm. March 6th from 12:30 – 2pm
- Get driver autographs, pictures with the trucks and walk the official Monster Jam track
- Pit Passes are $10 and are required with an event ticket to enter the Party In The Pits. Or, pick up your free pit pass at Your Local Southern Quality Ford Dealers.
Baton Rouge Monster Jam® Family Four Pack Giveaway:
Tickets are available at the Baton Rouge River Center Box Office, Ticketmaster retail outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at 800-745-3000.
Baton Rouge Moms
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Moms (see all)
- Mistletoe Market Christmas Photos – with Baton Rouge Moms - November 14, 2018
- 2018 Baton Rouge Holiday & Christmas Events Guide – Sponsored by Rapid Urgent Care - November 1, 2018
- BATON ROUGE AREA HALLOWEEN – TRICK-OR-TREATING & TRUNK-OR-TREAT - October 23, 2018