This Mediterranean Chicken-Pasta Salad is perfect for lunch or dinner during these hot summer days, a colorful pasta salad recipe that comes together in minutes. This recipe is sure to steal the show at any picnic or dinner party, plus, it’s easy and nutritious.
Gather the kids to help you prep, mix and eat!
- 1 pound pre-marinated grilled chicken breasts cubed or 1 whole cubed rotisserie chicken
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta or Barilla Veggie Rotini Pasta, cooked al dente
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled or substitute with fresh Parmesan
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded, and sliced or chopped)
- 1/2 purple onion (medium, sliced or minced)
- 15 oz black olives (drained, you can use Kalamata olives if you prefer)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (rinsed)
- 1 cup of drained, marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.
- Gently toss all ingredients, minus pasta, in a bowl. Add the cooked pasta, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Add your choice of Italian vinaigrette or Mediterranean dressing and both cheeses and toss. Chill until ready to serve.
Latest posts by Tiany Davis (see all)
- Easy Sweet Pepper Chicken Recipe – Perdue Farms Direct-to-consumer Box - January 6, 2020
- Operation Imagination: NEW Indoor Play Area in Baton Rouge - November 21, 2019
- Brew at the Zoo – Food Tasting, Beer Tasting, Live Music & More - September 1, 2019