If you’re looking for a different kind of camp, one of the coolest and most fun camps around… GymFit Adventure & Fitness Camp might be what you’re looking for! GymFit is an all-in-one fitness facility made for ALL AGES that specialize in Ninja Warrior, Circus Arts, Parkour, and Fitness! Your child will learn Ninja Warrior and Circus skills, acro yoga, tumbling, music, art, dance and so much more! Plus, they will have Ninja Snowballs providing your children with complimentary snowballs, inflatable water slide on water day and super fun themed weeks!
GymFit Adventure & Fitness Camp offers a variety of daily activities for your little monkey(s):
- Circus Arts (Aerial Silks, Trapeze, Lyra),
- Ninja Warrior/Parkour Courses
- Arts And Crafts
- Flow Arts (Hoola Hoop, Juggling, etc)
- Water Days
- And More!
GymFit Adventure & Fitness Camp Schedule
- 7:00-9:00am Board games and play time for Early Drop-Off campers
- 9:00-9:30am Structured play time
- 9:30-10:00am Campers divide into groups and do warm-up exercises
- 10:00-12:00pm Groups rotate to various activities, including staggered snack times
- 12:00-1:30pm Lunchtime (boys 12:00, girls 12:45)
- 1:30-3:30pm Additional rotations and cool down exercises
- 3:30-5:30pm Movie and board games with all remaining campers
GymFit Adventure & Fitness also hosts kids night, parties, homeschool PE and open gym! They offer the only all-in-one fitness center around with a private 1100 sq ft studio with classes ranging from dance, core fitness, flexibility/contortion, and more!
One Week Giveaway
Baton Rouge Moms
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Moms (see all)
- Boo at the Zoo – Halloween Fun at BREC’s Baton Rouge Zoo - October 10, 2019
- Baton Rouge Halloween Parade: Fifolet Festival & Fun Run - October 9, 2019
- Swamp Haunted Hikes – BREC’s Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center - October 6, 2019