Ready to get into the Christmas spirit? I have the perfect evening out for you and your family.
Forum 35’s Reindeer 5k Run & Jingle Bell 1 mile Jog will take place on Friday, December 5th in Downtown Baton Rouge. You can’t miss the sound of the jingle bells. Don’t forget to tie the bells to your laces before the race starts and stay for the fun afterwards. There will be lots of food and hot chocolate available. Be sure to keep a lookout for the mascot “Rudy, the Reindeer”
- 7:00 PM – Jingle Bell Jog 1 mile fun run
- 7:20 PM – Reindeer Run 5K
Both runs will start and finish at City Plaza on the corner of 4th Street and North Blvd.
TIMING AND PRIZES
- All registered runners in the 5K will receive a chipped, race number with automatic time tracking.
- Age group and overall winners will receive prizes. Kids prizes will be awarded for both Jingle Bell Jog and Reindeer Run!
For Baton Rouge Moms readers save 20% off registration with promo code: “DECKtheHALLS”
*All runners & spectators are encouraged to bring a NEW, unwrapped toy to donate to U.S. Marines’ Toys For Tots program*
Latest posts by Nicole Decker (see all)
- Bring Out Your Inner Athlete - March 25, 2015
- Running 101- Taking that first step - February 25, 2015
- Join in the fun at the Mardi Gras Mambo 10k, 15k & 1 mile Fun Run on 2-21-15 - January 27, 2015