It’s Menu Monday with Red Stick Spice, today they’re sharing a sweet and savory treat the whole family will enjoy!
Salted Dark Chocolate Slow Cooker Fondue
When it comes to dipping things in chocolate, who can resist? We know we can’t! This recipe is a definite for kids…a fun after-school or sleepover treat. But don’t forget: grown ups like dipping things in chocolate, too. This is an ultra easy way to end a dinner party!
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract*
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Sel Gris
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Set to low and cover. Stir occasionally. The chocolate should be melted in about 1 hour. Serve with dippable ingredients...Yum!
- *A note about the extract...mix things up with different extracts. Use Peppermint Extract in place of the Vanilla for Chocolate-Mint Fondue. Add Pure Espresso Extract in combination with the Pure Vanilla for a Mocha twist. Sub out Rum Extract for the Vanilla for a rich, grown up flavor.
Grab the above mentioned ingredients at Red Stick Spice!
Pure Vanilla Extract
Pure Espresso Extract
If you decide to try this recipe, be sure to stop by and let us know how it turned out!
Latest posts by Guest Contributor (see all)
- Holiday Themed Sensory Activities for Children - November 20, 2018
- Simple Steps To Pamper Mom This Mother’s Day – Holly Clegg - May 10, 2018
- Autism Awareness is Your Responsibility, Not Mine - April 16, 2018