Should YOU use gluten free cosmetics?
An Added Benefit:
Want Your Own Gluten Free Haircut?
- 3 cups gluten free bisquick
- 3 cups rice flour
- 2 teaspoon red star yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/4 cups room temperature water
- Measure flour and yeast in a bowl.
- Add water to dry ingredients.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise about 10 hours.
- Vigorously stir down the dough.
- Preheat your oven to 450F.
- Place a 5-6 quart sized dutch oven with its lid in the oven and let preheat about 30 minutes
- Meanwhile pour the dough out onto a piece of parchment paper that is large enough to fill your baking dish, and smooth the dough into a circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise while the baking dishes are preheating (30 minutes)
- Lift the dough with the parchment paper and set into the dutch oven.
- Cover the dutch oven with the lid and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
- I found this helpful tutorial for making artisan bread: http://www.simplysogood.com/2013/03/artisan-no-knead-bread.html