Do you have a tennis player in your family between the ages of 6 and 10? Help your child advance their tennis game and sign them up for the upcoming BREC Tennis Tournament (Ages 6-10) Saturday, Aug. 24, from 8:30 a.m.-noon. This tournament features a singles round-robin format with a division for boys and girls: ages 8 and younger on a 36-ft. court with a maximum 23-inch racquet (red ball); ages 10 and younger on a 60-ft. court with a maximum 25-inch racquet (orange ball); and ages 10 and younger on a 78-ft. court with a maximum 29-inch racquet.
Free snacks and awards for players.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Aug. 21.
Top 10 Developmental Benefits of BREC Tennis For Kids
- Bone Strength. Playing tennis regularly strengthens the bones of young players and has been proven to help prevent osteoporosis later on in life. Thus the reason why Tennis is often called the sport of a lifetime.
- Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Aerobic and Cardiovascular Exercise.
- Gross Motor Coordination.
- Fine Motor Coordination.
Click here for registration form and more information. Online registration is available at register.brec.org
Baton Rouge Moms
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Moms (see all)
- Coco Lash Beauty Bar Valentine’s Makeover Giveaway - February 4, 2020
- LSU Football Day declared in Louisiana: Monday, Dec. 16th - December 15, 2019
- Safe to Eat Cookie Dough – Eggless – Sponsored by Party Time - December 11, 2019