There is nothing like a home cooked breakfast on summer mornings with the kiddos. These little delights are something in between a crepe and a pancake and are super easy to make. The perfect no guilt breakfast that feels like an indulgence. However, these pancakes are full of protein and gluten free!
You have to try this recipe to believe it. This recipe only calls for two ingredients, eggs and a banana. However, they taste even better with cinnamon and vanilla, throw some berries on top of these and you have healthy perfection on a plate! Feel free to add butter and syrup or honey but these pancakes are super moist and sweet just as they are.
- [Makes approximately 6-8]
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 organic, free-range eggs
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- coconut or extra-virgin olive oil
- Mash banana with a fork. Mix mashed banana with egg, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- In a pan, on medium-low heat coat pan with coconut oil, extra-virgin olive oil or spray and add about ¼ cup of the banana egg mixture. Let the pancake set for about 30-45 seconds. Flip when bottom side is set.
Latest posts by Tiany Davis (see all)
- Cirque du Soleil Crystal Baton Rouge - December 23, 2018
- Brec’s Baton Rouge Zoolights Making Spirits Bright - December 1, 2018
- Kids Eat Free or Discounted in Baton Rouge – Halloween Edition - October 28, 2018