This two ingredient pumpkin spice muffin recipe is too good to be true! These pumpkin muffins are delicious plain or with a dollop of cream cheese icing. The muffins keep very will in an air tight Tupperware container; the perfect quick treat or snack for the kiddos too!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease mini cupcake baking tray. In a large bowl, mix together the spice cake mix and canned pumpkin until well blended. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter into each greased mini-muffin cup, lined cupcake cup or into cap pan. Bake for 12 minutes for mini muffins, 20 for cupcakes and 25 for cake in the preheated oven, or until a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean or they spring back. Cool and serve, or place in Tupperware container.
Baton Rouge Moms
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Moms (see all)
- LSU Football Day declared in Louisiana: Monday, Dec. 16th - December 15, 2019
- Safe to Eat Cookie Dough – Eggless – Sponsored by Party Time - December 11, 2019
- Mother Son Dance benefiting OLOL Children’s Hospital – Giveaway - December 1, 2019