This two ingredient pumpkin spice muffin recipe is too good to be true! These pumpkin muffins are delicious plain or with a dollop of cream cheese icing. The muffins keep very will in an air tight Tupperware container; the perfect quick treat or snack for the kiddos too!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease mini cupcake baking tray. In a large bowl, mix together the spice cake mix and canned pumpkin until well blended. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter into each greased mini-muffin cup, lined cupcake cup or into cap pan. Bake for 12 minutes for mini muffins, 20 for cupcakes and 25 for cake in the preheated oven, or until a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean or they spring back. Cool and serve, or place in Tupperware container.
Baton Rouge Moms
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Moms (see all)
- 2018 Baton Rouge Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze Guide - September 9, 2018
- PAW Patrol Live! Baton Rouge “Race to the Rescue” – TICKET GIVEAWAY - September 5, 2018
- TROPICAL STORM GORDON – SCHOOL CLOSURES - September 3, 2018